Continued Clinical Care
Continued Clinical Care
Solving social problems requires leaders from foundations, businesses, nonprofits, and governments to reimagine the systems and relationships that shape our world. We strive for a deep understanding of how to create social change.
Atlantic Medworld will take away from you the burden of taking care of your loved one at your own home. Our Doctor will visit your home at an appointed time to assess his conditions and service requirements. After discussing with you, he will then make a plan of management for continued clinical and supportive care in order to keep him in stable condition and to ensure gradual recuperation at home.
Atlantic Medworld can extend a comprehensive suite of programs and services seamlessly integrated to achieve optimal health outcomes, beyond hospital settings, to the patient’s own doorstep. We have very elaborate clinical home care pathways for each kind of disease management, worked out and continuously revised by specialist panels, in order to achieve optimal clinical outcome as well as to improve quality of life of our patients.
In each case our clinicians will:
- Thoroughly assess each patient to develop and assist with a customized clinical and supportive home healthcare plan designed to meet the specific needs of illness.
- Regularly monitor clinical status, record vital signs and assess patients for early signs of any complication to adjust plan of management accordingly
- Conduct screening pathological tests regularly to monitor condition
- Act as your Health-Manager, and play keystone role by coordinating the care provided by an increasing number of disparate specialists and technicians, each of whom is concerned with only a single aspect of an individual’s overall medical condition. As a keystone, Home-Healthcare Service Providers oversee these interactions professionally and ties them together as cost-effectively as possible, just as a keystone unites and caps the sides of a structure.
- Act as your Health-Advocate, and protect patient from medical malpractices and overcharges by medical caregivers.
- Evaluate the caregiver’s ability to participate in the home care management of the patient and train them up to actively involve in managing patient’s condition
- Educate and train patients and caregivers about various facets of disease to achieve better patient compliance and positive clinical outcome
- Communicate regularly about the patient’s status and progress
- Provide patients with written learning tools
Required staff and equipment support will be provided at home to deliver treatment and supportive protocols advised by the consultants.
The close cooperation between patient’s family and caregivers of Atlantic Medworld ensures consistent recuperation of the patient at home and improves quality of life.
The instruction and guidance in our clinical management pathway will greatly enhance a patient’s knowledge of his or her disease condition, and will significantly improve their ability to handle it. Some of the resulting key benefits include:
- Reduced visits to hospital and emergency room, cutting the cost of treatment significantly and reducing burden of involvement of relatives in care-giving.
- Treatment in the convenience of patient’s own home improves compliance, accelerates recovery and brings satisfaction to the patient and his entire family.
- Improvement of overall health of the patient and maintain it in stable condition by regular clinical monitoring and disease management.
- Maintains continuity of clinical care to avoid life threatening complications, and to ensure positive clinical outcome.
- Additional peace of mind for the patient, caregivers and other family members by freeing themselves from huge burden of taking care of a seriously ill patient.